Introduction to Child Protection
Date & Time:
- To explore our own attitudes and perceptions in relation to child abuse
- To raise professional awareness about recognising types of abuse
- To appreciate the possible impact of some parental difficulties on children and young people
- To identify professional roles and practice responsibilities, including within the ‘Working Together’ Guidance
- To be aware of how to manage concerns about children.
- To be familiar with the referral process in Merton