Working with young people and exploitation (gangs, CSE and County Lines)
Date & Time:
Understanding a young person’s idea of risk verses that of a professionals.
Develop an understanding of young people’s journeys and experiences of exploitation (CSE, CCE, Gangs)
- Gain an understanding of the short and long term effects of trauma associated with exploitation
- Reframing how we think about exploitation - the negative effect of blaming language within assessments and case recording
- Understanding consent
- Developing skills in engaging with young people experiencing exploitation
- Learn how to realistically safety plan with young people experiencing
- What support do young people experiencing exploitation need?
- Referral Pathways and Protocols